Monday, January 14, 2013

THE DIRECTORS SHOWBAND : NYE 2013


 New Year's Eve at Le Challenger was an amazing way to ring in the new year. 
Great food, Great crowd, Great times...what could be better than that?
THE DIRECTORS SHOWBAND delivered the goods to an extremely eager audience.
Here's some highlights from the evening...























































----------------------------------------------------------

To book The Directors Showband for your event
Please contact Tony at 514.926.4426

THE DIRECTORS SHOWBAND
Unlike any other band in its class
The soundtrack to your next event. 
Entertainment for weddings, corporate events, galas, fundraisers, private and public events. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
long as I provide credit and sources back to
your blog? My blog site is in the very same
area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the
information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
Regards!
Here is my web-site Oregon mortgage assistance

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing
the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

my web site trademark attorney orange county